Incidents can be entered into OnTime Help Desk directly by your support staff, by customers via sending email to a monitored account (such as support@your_company.com), or by customers visiting your Customer Portal.
Once an incident comes in, OnTime provides:
- Automatic ticket-number generation
- Auto-response to customers
- Automatic email alerts and notifications (to support reps and customers)
- Unique custom workflows for handling support calls, emails, and portal submissions.
- Key-customer watchlists
- Filtering for narrowing which incidents are visible
- Color-coding to indicate workflow, status, or other information about an incident
- Escalations for ensuring customers do not wait too long for a response