See who's already working with us.
Falafel Software Inc., an 8-time Microsoft Gold Certified partner, has been providing custom software development, consultation, and training services worldwide since 2003. Our team of Microsoft Certified Professionals will exceed your expectations when you choose any of our services.
At cPrime, we partner with our clients and forge a combined effort that sets the stage for their success. We provide our clients with the guidance, expertise, and resources to ensure the strength of their teams, alignment of their goals and delivery of thriving projects.
Founded by Scrum co-creator Jeff Sutherland, Scrum Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio for companies seeking high-impact results with Scrum, including training around the world on Scrum concepts, execution and management.
Reseller – South Africa
DVT is, at heart, a software development and related services business. We build, implement and support software, and we provide those critical, specialised services that ensure business concepts are clear, that practical needs are met, that software is written to specifications, and that delivery is effected in good time!
Become an OnTime partner.
Axosoft has over 100,000 OnTime users around the world. We sponsor events and conduct online training to help the development community move forward. Now, we are partnering with companies of all sizes who share our mission of helping software development teams ship great software on time. Join our partner program if you are interested in reaching our community of users to offer educational benefits or to start building tools on the OnTime platform.
- App Creation – Do you have an idea how to make OnTime even better? Great! Application creation is now available for Axosoft's award winning products OnTime Scrum, OnTime HelpDesk and OnTime Team Wiki. With easy-to-use RESTful APIs, you can reach thousands of OnTime clients with useful applications that extend the OnTime platform. Start Building!
- Integration Experts – Are you ready to help service thousands of clients' integration needs? Extending OnTime Scrum, OnTime Help Desk, and OnTime Team Wiki has never been easier. With our RESTful APIs, Solution Providers have access to the tools they need to extend OnTime to popular in-demand applications to thousands of clients. Start Integrating!
- Knowledge Experts – Would you like to expand your knowledge leadership, ideas, and reach to thousands of new prospects? OnTime Scrum, OnTime Help Desk, and OnTime Team Wiki offer a diverse field of clientele with real business needs. Business consultants and thought leaders can team up with an award winning product suite to help extend your business practice, and our clients' knowledge. Start Consulting!
- OnTime Reseller – If you currently sell developer tools and/or services to agile dev teams and want to add OnTime as a product offering to your customer base, the OnTime Reseller partnership might be appropriate for you. Start Reselling!
- Is there a cost to become a partner?
- No, there is no cost to becoming an Axosoft partner.
- Can I integrate my product with OnTime?
- Yes. Visit the OnTime Developer Site to gain an understanding of our RESTful APIs.
- I want to build an app for OnTime, can you help me decide what to build?
- Yes. Please contact our Customer Success Team, and we can provide you with some insights as to what our customers are asking for and what we believe would be popular OnTime addons.
- What kind of API key do I need?
- If you are building an app that you want to distribute widely, you will need a Public API Key. These types of apps are meant to run on many instances of OnTime. On the other hand, if you would like to build an app for (or to extend) your own instance of OnTime, you will not need a Public API Key. Please visit the OnTime Developer Site for more information and to request your Public API Key.
- Can I charge users for an OnTime addon that I build?
- Yes. You can charge for the OnTime addons and extensions that you build.
- How do I list my app on your website?
- The first step is to submit your OnTime Partnership request, by completing the form on this page. Then our team will review your app, list it on our Addons & Apps page. During the review process, we can also help you with best practices.