Why is the page stuck at loading after login?
- Microsoft has released a hotfix that resolves an issue with extensionless routing.
- There sometimes can be some confusion if you click on the green “Hotfix Download Available” link at the top of the page, as this does not include the installer for some versions. You would want to make sure to scroll down to “More Information” and download the version for your specific version of Windows.
How do I fix “HTTP Error 500.19 – Internal Server Error”?
- This can occur if using .NET 2.0 for the application pool. You may need to open IIS on OnTime Web Server and change the App Pool that OnTime is using to use .NET 4.0 and Integrated Pipeline Mode.
- If this is set to .NET 4.0 and you continue to experience issues, you may want to ensure that you have all of the required IIS Server Roles listed under the System Requirements document and re-register the .NET framework.
Why am I being redirected to Registration.aspx or Error.aspx?
- This will often happen if OnTime cannot communicate with the SQL database. To check and resolve this, do the following:
- On the OnTime Web Server, go to Start Programs Axosoft …, and launch the OnTime 2013 Web Configuration utility.
- Check the path to the
ontime.configfile. That path should point to the root of the OnTime Web application (for instance, something like
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\OnTime2013Web). If that path is pointing anywhere else, that would explain why you're being redirected to an error page.
- After correcting the path, click Load Settings and then click Manage Database.
- Configure your database connection, test the connection, and click Open Database. Make sure to click Save Settings!
How do I configuring OnTime website using Windows Integrated Authentication?
- Open IIS on the OnTime Web Server, select the OnTime Web Site (or Web Application) then double click Authentication. You would need to disable Anonymous Access and enable both Forms and Windows Authentication.