Let us help move your OnPremises database into a fast, reliable, cloud-based OnDemand account.
Ready to move to the cloud?
Make the switch to the cloud-based power of OnTime OnDemand, where we take care of the upgrades, nightly backups, and SSL encryption on our blazingly fast servers. You and your team can keep focusing on building great software.
Simply contact our Customer Success Team by email (email@example.com) or by phone (800.653.0024) to get started.
Compare OnDemand with OnPremises See OnDemand pricing
- Can we use our existing OnTime database with all my users and data intact?
- Yes, absolutely!
- Can we still use Windows Integrated Authentication?
- No. If you use Windows Integrated Auth, you will have to switch users to use OnTime's own authentication. That is a relatively simple setting that will need to be changed for each user.
- What happens if I'm using an older version of OnTime, like OnTime 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011?
- It's not a problem at all. As part of the transition, we'll upgrade your OnTime database to the latest version of OnTime.
- What about my attachments?
- All of your attachments that are stored inside the OnTime database will come through just fine. If you stored any attachments as simply a "path" to the file, those attachments might not be accessible.
- We have made some custom reports. What happens to those?
- Most of your custom reports should come over through just fine. However, you will NOT be able to create any new custom reports.
- Can we continue to use the OnTime SDK?
- No. Not at this time.
- Can we use the OnTime Windows client?
- No, but don't worry, you'll probably love the new OnTime Web client better than the Windows client.